What is Pranic Healing?
PRANIC HEALING© is an ancient science & art of energy healing which utilizes prana or ki or vital energy to heal the whole physical, emotional & mental bodies. It is a safe & gentle method of treatment. By cleaning the energy bodies and projecting energy or life force, the healing process is done.
Pranic Healing® is a simple yet powerful & effective system of no-touch energy healing. It is based on the fundamental principles that the body is a self-repairing living entity that possesses the ability to heal itself and that the healing process is accelerated by increasing this life force that is readily available from the sun, air and ground to address physical & emotional imbalances. Master Choa Kok Sui says “Life Energy or prana is all around us. It is pervasive; we are actually in an ocean of Life Energy. Based on this principle, a healer can draw in Pranic Energy or Life Energy from the surroundings.”
FEATURES of PRANIC HEALING
1. Besides the physical aspect, Pranic Healing also works on the mental, emotional and psychological aspects of the ailment.
2. Pranic Healing works on the problem from the “root” cause and not merely on the effect. Hence it is holistic.
3. Pranic Healing can also be used as preventive therapy.
4. Pranic Healing has no side effect.
5. It is a no-touch technique hence it is a painless therapy.
6. No over or under dose.
7. Pranic Healing can help you balance your material and spiritual life.
PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS OF PRANIC HEALING
1. Improve the energy field & atmosphere in your room, home,office or environment.
2. Boost your physical, emotional, & mental strength, confidence and vitality.
3. Neutralize & remove energies that are harmful and adverse to your well-being.
4. Use Pranic Healing techniques to facilitate faster materialization of plans, business ventures & projects.
5. Cleanse and energize food, medicine, personal effects and other items.
6. Disintegrate negative thought forms that you have generated or projected to you by other people.
Disclaimer: Pranic Healing is not meant to replace orthodox medicine but rather complement it. Pranic Healers do not diagnose or prescribe medications and/or medical treatments. If symptoms persist please consult your doctor and a reputable pranic healer.